Saturday, January 11, 2014

Progress for Bout of Books read-a-thon 9.0! Days 1-5


It's currently three hours into day 6 of the read-a-thon and I'm here to tell you what I have achieved reading wise so far.

I finished Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and just finished If I Stay by Gayle Forman! That's about (not entirely sure because I read some of Fangirl prior to this read-a-thon) 524 pages read so far. I made my dad drive me to bookstore not so near us last night (day 4) to get If I Stay's sequel, Where She Went. It is right here next to me and I will start reading today (day 6) and WILL finish it before this read-a-thon ends! I just moved houses so I'm gonna be busy unpacking but definitely will finish this book by Sunday.

I don't think my books from bookoutlet are going to even come in by Sunday so even if I do finish Where She Went before the very last second of this read-a-thon, I don't really own anything I want to read quite yet. I have quite a few books I want to read but they're all the first in a series and I want to read more standalone's and sequles before I get into series. So that is what I've done so far in the Bout of Books read-a-thon 9.0! :) It's been sooo much fun and I've gotten more reading done than I normally would!

No comments:

Post a Comment