Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0 Create a Sentence Challenge

   This is a challenge for the Bout of Books readathon 11.0. You make a sentence out of the first twwords of books. My entry is pretty bad lol.

http://bookreviewsfromachristiangal.blogspot.com/2014/08/bout-of-books-11-create-sentence.html


"The first thing I hear when I open my eyes, is 'Heads up,' that's when the Day jolts awake."

Seeee pretty bad lolol and I actually used the first three words of the last book, Prodigy.

1. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
4. Pivot Point, also by Kasie West
5. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
6. Prodigy by Marie Lu

By the way I give all the books above 5/5 stars. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment