Saturday, May 16, 2015

Early Bout of Books 13.0 Wrap Up! Also Favorite Read Photo Challenge Entry

Bout of Books

I finished I'll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson and it was the BEST. Seriously an instant favorite, I really want to say favorite book of all time and actually I will say it, it is my favorite of all time lol. Okay so that means I finished my TBR a day early and I don't think I'll be reading tomorrow but who knows.

Total pages read: 385
Total books started: 2 (1 unplanned; for school)
Total books finished: 1
Total books LOOVED: 1 <333

Also I'm using I'll Give You the Sun, which by the way I like the title but I feel like it could have had a better one idk, anyways it's my entry for the Favorite Read Photo Challenge by Once Upon a Chapter. You just post a photo of your favorite Bout of Books read and obviously in my case this is my ONLY BoB read but still like I said above, this is literally my favorite book now so this works out great. :) Anyways here's my entry:


I'm probably going to save reading again for Monday because I'm planning on participating in the RYBSAT read-a-thon that starts Monday. So that's all for now, I'm so happy I finished my TBR and also happy because the book was SO GOOD!!! Seriously read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment