Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bout of Books 14.0 Day 2 Challenge

BOUT OF BOOKS CHALLENGE: SCAVENGER HUNT


Bout of Books

Book Scavenger Hunt:
1. A Book that begins with “B”  (for Bout of Books!)
2. A book you’re planning to read/currently reading for Bout of Books
3. Blue Book(s)
4. Books from your favorite genre!
5. A book on your TBR shelf, or your full TBR shelves

Here's my entry!

Displaying IMG_5643.JPG

1. So I couldn't find a book that started with a B but I went with The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes, also blue on the cover!
2. For book I'm currently reading I have The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J, Maas, which I am currently on page 312 of. :) Also blue!
3. For blue book I have Wind, Sand and Stars by Antoine De Saint-Exupery, which I have to read for school. :( So I'm starting it in September after I finish some pleasure books haha.
4. For a book from my favorite genre, which is contemporary, I have Two Way Street by Lauren Baronholdt. It is also blue!!
5. And technically all these books are on my TBR even though I'm currently reading one of them. Plus that all have blue on the cover! Lol

Thanks for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment