Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Bout of Books 14.0 Day 3 Challenge! M.A.S.H.!!!

Bout of Books Challenge: MASH

Bout of Books
Rocky Top Real Talk's Mash Challenge!

Here's my entry, and yes I said Real Top instead of Real Talk lol.
Displaying IMG_5653.JPG

So I put smiley, frowning, and okay faces next to all the options so you could get a feel of what I was hoping to get and hoping not to get. I didn't want to put only good options on it or else that wouldn't be fun!!! If you want to know who any of the characters are, just comment down below. :)

Here are my results!
Displaying IMG_5654.JPG
Displaying IMG_5655.JPG

Yeah so the 50 years in jail really made my life shitty but other than that my life is pretty okay! And by the way, my BFF was Cara from Choker by Elizabeth Woods and I won't spoil anything because it's a pretty good book but just know that having her as your best friend could either be extremely good/safe for you.... or terribly bad and dangerous lolol.

So I had a lot of fun with this, I was actually just playing MASH last week lol but good luck to everyone during the read-a-thon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment